Sunday, May 6, 2012

My how time flies

Thought I would do a little post about my little one today. Jen, you inspired me. She turned 11 months old yesterday so I have been working hard on trying to get things together for her 1st Birthday party:) I just got her invitations in the mail and I am soooo excited about them. I ordered through a lady on Etsy and she does a fabulous job!! you can find her on Etsy at Digital Parties:) Her name is Sarah and she is just awesome!! Her is a peek at Nova's invitation:

Her party is in these colors and the theme is , well of course, cupcakes!! I thought I would share just a few recent photos of my little peanut! Enjoy:)









I'm going to spend the rest of my day enjoying my little one and relaxing..... Have a great rest of the weekend!!

~Jeriel

1 comment:

Jen S. said...

I ♥ the invitations Jeriel! They're SO CUTE!

I also love the pictures you posted of Nova. She is such a doll...she's just precious and so darn cute!