Monday, December 10, 2012

Everything in between..:)

Boy has it been FOREVER since I have written a post. I got to tell ya..since the hubs has been home I have been busy not only taking care of the little one, but also a grown man..haha. I have been working a lot and just have been really busy with everything. I thought I would share a couple photos. Since Halloween, first we ended up going on a spur of the moment trip to Coronado Island. It's in California where my husband and I got married. It was such a blast!



Then of course it was Thanksgiving and we had a nice to time. We went up to our in laws place and ate outside since the weather was just beautiful.



The hubs and I decided to try out black Friday and ended up getting our Christmas present early:


I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new couches. This is the first piece of furniture we have bought together since we  have been together (13 years).

We did put up our tree in November and since our couches took up most of the space in the living room and we had to put it in a different spot. I think it looks great.


Lastly I have been training for a half marathon I am running in January. Here a couple pics from that after my long runs:)



I haven't been losing weight but I sure am trying. Hope you all are having a great holiday season so far ! I will try not to wait so long to post and am going this weekend to finish up my Christmas shopping and to get stuff for my blog giveaway. Wish me luck!
 
 Happy Holidays,
 Jeriel

2 comments:

Jen S. said...

You've been a busy girl! The pics are great (Nova is so cute and getting so big!), and I ♥ your new couch! Can't wait to see it in person sometime.
PS--your tree looks awesome, Jeriel...I love it! :)

Jeriel said...

Thank you!