Saturday, December 10, 2011

Tick Tock...

Today I have a lot going on and am trying to get everything accomplished. I have yet to find a good picture of Cody, Nova, and myself for the Christmas cards I want to do. So Iam going to be working on that today. I am also trying to get all the recipes together of the Christmas cookies I want to make this year and find time to do it. I wanted to head downtown today to get ornaments that I get every year with our family name and the year. I wanted to get one for Nova that says "Baby's 1st Christmas," but don't kow if I will make it down there. And lastly, I would like to clean the house and get the laundry done but am just not finding the motivation.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!
~Jeriel

1 comment:

Jen S. said...

Hi Jeriel!
Sounds like you've got a lot going on over there! :) I need to clean too. Maybe I'll get mine done Monday or Tuesday. And yes, we definitely need to get together for a walking date. Tell Nova to get her walking/running shoes on.....we're going to pound that pavement! He he!
Hope you had a good day today. Wish we could've gone out to Lake Mead...darn it anyways! :(
Talk to you soon!