Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Nova's First Christmas

It came and went. Nova's first Christmas is under her belt. She had a room full of gifts from friends and family and BOY did she love ...of all things....the paper..haha.We had to celebrate on Christmas Eve because my husband had to work on Christmas.  Here are a few pictures I took of her helping with the decorations and opening presents.


 Helping with the lights!
Her and dad taking a break!
                                                             Her cousin helping her open.
                                               Her daddy helping her open
 Nova and I opening another on Christmas morning.
I wrote this on the dry erase board in our kithen:)


I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!! Now it's time to celebrate  New Year's!! We will be watching the fireworks on the Las Vegas Strip from a family members lot that overlooks the entire strip!I can't wait! I hope all of you have a safe and Happy New Year!!

~Jeriel

1 comment:

Jen S. said...

Oh my gosh Jeriel, Nova is SO CUTE! That's funny about the wrapping paper!

I ♥ your dry erase board! It's so cute!

Bet you guys are going to have a blast on New Year's Ever!!

Talk to you soon. :)