Thursday, January 5, 2012

Tips Anyone???

Happy New Year to everyone! I am excited for 2012 and hoping it will be better than ever:) One of my goals this year is to get my house decorated. In order to do that, I am asking for a little bit of help. If anyone has any organizational tips or decorating tips that they have found useful, please feel free to leave me a comment :) I am interested to know what peoples strategies are. Hope everyone had a great holiday and I am looking forward to your tips!

 ~Jeriel

1 comment:

Mrs. C said...

Hi Jeriel!

Thanks for stopping by my blog:) I would start with one room in your house and pick a theme or color scheme and then continue as money and time allows:) I never have both at the same time so one day I will finish our house. I also like using items that can be used for several different rooms or holidays! Good luck and keep me posted:)