Wednesday, April 4, 2012

It has moved people!!

Well, it has finially happened!! The scale has dropped under 170!! Yippeee for me! I will never again be in the 170's! (unless I ahve another baby that makes be gain again...) I am trying to stay motivated and really watch what I eat. I have started pushing myself to run with Nova since the hubby is gone a lot. I can't use the excuse that she is too heavy. I know I can do it it is just staying motivated:) On another note, I am going to try and make a fabric wreath. My dear friend, Jen, just made her first and it turned out fantastic! Go here to check it out: http://www.jensplacetovisit.blogspot.com/. I will try to find some cute fabric and I may possibly put a wooden letter in it, but we will see:) Hope everyone is having a great week and I will keep you posted on the wreath!

 TaTa ~ Jeriel

1 comment:

Jen S. said...

Hi Jeriel!
Awww...that's so sweet of you to mention my wreath! :) So glad you like it.
Way to go excercising! You're doing great!