Sunday, April 8, 2012

Plans for today..

Good morning and Happy Easter! The hubs is working today and some of the plans I had changed so instead I am thinking about going on a 2 hour walk...yes I said 2 hours.... I have to make up for what I ate yesterday. Then, I am going to try something I have never done. I don'ty have the nicest camera but I was gonna go to the park and take so pics of my little Nova all dressed up in her Easter outfit. Hopefully I get some cute ones. On a different note, I have been consistent with staying below 170 but had a relasp yesterday and gained 2 pounds. I plan on being back under by tomorrow.(Yes I am obsessed with weighing myself everday) I'll let you know how the pics turn out:) Thanks for stopping by!

 ~Jeriel

1 comment:

Jen S. said...

I hope you have fun on your Easter shoot!
Great job excercising! I missed a few days when we were out of town. Not only didn't I excercise, but I also ate a lot of junk food...darn! I hope to get back in the swing of things tomorrow.
Happy Easter! :)