Friday, May 17, 2013

MIA

Well I finally had a minute to sit down and actually write or (type). I have been SUPER busy and it's only just beginning. We are re-doing our backyard so that has taken a big portion of my time. I also have been trying to work at the school as much as possible before school gets out cause I can't work during the summer. I also have been diving back into the Real Estate business and paperwork is just constant right now. Luckily I can do it from home so that helps with Nova. I can't wait to post pics of the backyard when it is all finished! Novas birthday party is on the 5th and we are trying to have it done by then. Also, I have been trying to talk the hubs into a new phone and last night when my screen shattered I thought this was just one more great excuse to get one! haha Hope you all have a great Friday! Here is a little photo or two of the little one!

Passed out in the booth at the restaurant:)
 
Us at the orchard getting ready to pick fresh veggies:)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

What a cutie your little one is. Love her smile! Oh, doing over a back yard is a lot of work, but so worth it. Can't wait to see the pictures. You are one busy, busy lady. No wonder you don't have time to blog. But I'm so happy you are still here. Have a good weekend!