Monday, October 6, 2014

Our Arrival

I have finally gotten in a routine with the new baby and the little one so I am able to actually sit down and write on here without being distracted. Lord knows how long that will last! Our beautiful baby girl arrived on July 17th, 2014 at 8:16p.m. I barely made it to the hospital so unfortunately I wasn't able to get any drugs. Here are some pics of our new family member: Giada Leeann


Our computer is acting up so I haven't been able to download all the photos we have of her. Once I get the computer fixed, I will definitely add more!

On another note.. I am glad to report I am enjoying having my wine and I didn't realize how much I really did miss it! I am really excited that in the next two weeks I will be able to get my jogger and start running with the girls. The hubs is so busy with work and classses that it is hard for me to run when he is home to watch them so I have only been able to work out in the house. I am 5 pounds away from my pre pregnancy weight but my goal is 15 pounds. I will try to keep you posted on that as well. I have been looking into a lot of supplements to take while on this journey but can't find one that I am comfortable with yet. Omni nutrition, Advocare, or just the old fashion way. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! I hope everyone is enjoying the weather change. I love this time of year and can't wait for it to cool off just a bit more. These 90's are just killing me.

Happy Monday!
Jeriel

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Congrats on your beautiful daughter! She is just too cute! You are doing great on your weight loss. My doctor always says I should loose a little at a time because it's healthier that way. You'll get to your goal. Just give it some time.

Jeriel said...

Thank you Kathy! That is exactly how I want to lose it. Slow and steady:)

The Tuscan Home said...

Congratulations, Sweet Mama! She is just precious, what a blessing. :)