Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Good morning ladies! Well I found an amazing shampoo that I LOVE!!!! It literally makes your hair smell amazing for days! I did some research online and when I found this one, I figured I would go ahead and give it a shot. I could have ordered it online but I didn't want to pay the extra for shipping and all that jazz so I looked where in town I could purchase it. Ulta was the go to place. I purchased the Fekkai Glossing Shampoo and conditioner. Target carries this brand but it is hit and miss with the glossing. I think I will try the Shea shampoo and conditioner next. They were the same price at Target and Ulta so either place works. I tried adding pictures but my computer is all messed up so sorry for that.

The hubby and I decided to finally commit to running  a marathon this year. Since I am turning 30 and it is a big year, why not knock it off my bucket list. We registered for the San Diego Rock-and-Roll. I am excited, nervous, worried, and every other emotion you can feel about running this thing. I know I can do it but it is going to take a lot of dedication. With a almost 4 year old and a 6 1/2 month old I feel it is going to be extra hard to find the time and energy. But there is no better time like the present! Speaking of birthdays.... I have planned a themed party for my big 3 0. It is "Hoe Down" and I will post pics after the event:)

I hope you all have a great day!
   Jeriel

No comments: