Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Dear Diary..

Dear Diary...I did not get any sleep last night because Nova decided to get up in the middle of the night and play. So for the second time I had to let her cry it out. Dear Diary...I am on day 2 of the diet and am having a bit of a hard time because I am use to having a snack in between meals and a glass of wine with dinner. Two moe days.Two more days.

Any tips on sleeping habits for toddlers would be greatly appreciated! Today we are going to take Nova for a picnic and I will post pics soon! Thanks in advance:)

Jeriel

2 comments:

Jen S. said...

Hi Jeriel!

I can't wait to hear how the 3 day diet went. I'm sure you did great.

I hope Nova has gotten better for you at night.

How fun that you guys went in a picnic!

Jen S. said...

I meant went ON a picnic...sorry!