Friday, August 24, 2012

Flashback Time:)

Happy Friday! I am going on day number 5 with no little person running around and I gotta say...as much as I miss her...I am enjoying every second! She will be back in 2 1/2 days and then it's back to total mommy mode:) My hubby surprised me this week with a little date that just made my day! He took me downtown where we did dinner and stayed the night. Then we went to a movie.It's not very often we get to do that so it was super nice!I feel it is important now that we have a child, to stay connected and focus on US sometimes. And this couldn't have been a better time! I did get off the bandwagon a bit as far as my eating habits goes but will jump back on ASAP. Here are a couple flashbacks..Enjoy:)






My how time flies:) Happy Friday!!

Jeriel

1 comment:

Jen S. said...

I love the flashback pictures Jeriel! How fun! You guys all look great! :)