Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Our Fishing Trip

One more post before construction... This is our fishing place that we go up to in Northern Nevada. We just recently went and, of course, had a blast!! Enjoy:)

 These are my two boys swimming. They just love it!!
 My little peanut and me:)
 My hubby with the trout he caught!
 My little one getting into everything! (what's new)
 This was everyone, besides my father-in-law, that was up there this time. Total=23
 All the kiddos with the bass we caught the night before:)
And I just had to post this one. Isn't he handsome?? :)

Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to you checking out my new and improved blog (as soon as it is complete)

~Jeriel

1 comment:

Jen S. said...

Hey Jeriel!
Looks like you all had a great time on your trip, even your furry kids! :) Great pics!