Sunday, August 5, 2012

The New and Improved

Well, I have changed my blog. I woke up the other morning and was thinking, "what do I want to do with myself?" I mean I am a stay at home mom (which to me is a full time job) and sometimes I feel that I want to not only better myself but I want to better and inspire others. Since my goal and focus for the past 14 months has been trying to lose my baby weight and keep it off, I thought what better way to encourage myself and possibly others. So that's when I decided to restructure my blog and have it be about my journey through this process.

Beginning August 1st, I started doing the 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels. I am sore but I already feel a difference in my body. Here are some pictures I took Aug.1

                                                                 Starting Weight: 166.6





                            And here is a pic of post workout 1, day 1 of the shred: (damn you Jillian)

I hope that somewhere I have encouraged someone and that someone will encourage me to keep on the track of losing this damn baby weight!! Thanks for stopping by!!

Jeriel

No comments: